Part 2 in a series following the state of health (SoH) degradation of a Nissan Leaf AZE0 24 kW⋅h battery.
Articles in the series Nissan Leaf battery degradation case A: AZE0 24 kW⋅h:
- Part 1 2019-10.
- Part 2 2020-10 (this article).
|12 months||8 421 km||−2.77 pp|
- A series of DC fast charges gave the SoH a temporary boost of 4.10 percentage points.
- In the year ending October 2019 the vehicle travelled 8 421 km and the SoH reduced by 2.77 percentage points.
Battery parameters were recorded using Leaf Spy for Android. The table below shows the battery parameters for the year ending October 2020.
|Date||Odometer (km)||A⋅h||SoH (%)||Hx (%)||Fast charges||Type 1,2 charges|
- The count of Type 1 and 2 charges is higher than actual due to the Leaf's built-in charge timer recording one charge when the vehicle is plugged in, and a second when the timer initiates charging.
- The increase in SoH from 84.53% to 88.63% in October 2019 is due to nine quick charges with in a 36 hour period while making the delivery journey.
- In the year ending October 2019 the vehicle travelled 8 421 km and the SoH reduced 2.77 percentage points.